184J 40 kW Generator Head Stamford
Stamford Newage alternators are well known for their enhanced performance and rugged reliability. This line of generator ends is recognized for their quality and versatility around the world. Stamford's reputable designs provide the highest standards in manufacturing, and allow dependable power generation.
Stamford Newage Automatic Voltage Regulator
The AS480 is a half wave phase controlled AVR which forms part of the excitation system of the brushless generator. The design employs Surface Mount Technology (SMT), custom mouldings and heatsinks to produce a compact AVR assembly. The AVR also incorporates an interface to the optional Excitation Boost System (EBS) for use where short circuit current maintenance is required.
EASY TO OPERATE
Improved Rating Alignment
- There are 12 P0/P1 ratings, increasing the probability of engine node matches
- Improved motor starting and short circuit maintenance
- Optional Excitation Boost System (EBS)
Reduced Operational Cost
- Reduced generator assembly time
Easier Service and Maintenance
- EBS fitted and exchangeable without disturbing the core
- AVR plug and play
- Diodes are accessible without removing the rotor