WEG 16.5 kW Generator Head
- WEG’s extensive experience in design and manufacturing has resulted in a modern world class product range of brushless synchronous alternators for the global market. WEG Alternators are suitable for a wide range of continuous, prime and standby applications including Industrial, Agriculture, Marine, Commercial, Mining, Healthcare and others.
- WEG 16KW
- Auxiliary Boost Winding (150% boost of rated power for 5 seconds)
- AVR AS440
- Winding 311 – 12 Wire
- Class H Insulation
- 60 HZ
- 4 Pole 1800 RPM
- .8 Power Factor
- Temp Rise/Ambient (125/40)
- Unit Weight: 275lbs.
- Single Bearing (direct connect through SAE bellhousing & flywheel)
- 23HP Diesel engine required for full output, may use engine with less HP but will not produce full output
- 32HP Gas engine required for full output, may use engine with less HP but will not produce full output
These generators are of the synchronous drip proof salient and are very heavy and rugged in construction and easy to maintain. They are built to IEC34, Nema MG1-22, GB755, CSA C22.2-100, VDE 0530 and ASB59 standards. Replaces the following: Stamford, Mecc-Alte, Marathon, Leroy Somer, and Lima Mac.